About 80% of the books and products are imported from the U.S while the other 20% are intellectual and brain training products imported from Germany. We offer English textbooks, day care and bilingual cram school curriculum books, Montesorri Kid School books and learning supplies, teaching resources and bulletins, posters, stickers, puppets, pocket charts for decorating Kindergarten and Primary School Classrooms.
We also offer products suitable for private tutors or parents who teach their children themselves, story books of various levels with CD, science and math text and activity books, phonics books and DVD, all of which are award winning books in their respective countries and recommended by English teachers.
思克進口代理之商品有/SmileKid Exclusive Imported Products Include：Let’s Read & Find Out Science, MathStart, Sing & Learn Grammar, On Track Reading, Rock N’ Learn DVD, Road To Reading, Big Book Series, Sadlier Phonics, Sadlier Word Study, and Magic Tree House.
思克進口銷售及代理之廠商有/SmileKid Sells Products from：HarperCollins, Random House, McGraw Hill, Sadlier-Oxford, William H. Sadlier, Of Primary Importance, Golden Books, Learning Resources, Carson-Dellosa, Trend Enterprises, Creative Teaching Press, Teacher Created Materials, Scholastic, Rock N Learn, Playmobil, Ravensburger, Haba, Luk, MiQ, LeapFrog, etc..